How your adoption helps save pandas:
Your symbolic adoption provides critical funds for the pandas at the Gengda, Dujiangyan and Bifengxia Panda Centers. Your adoption covers the cost of veterinary care, medicine and vitamins, the pandas’ daily meals (panda bread, carrots, and lots of bamboo!) and the cost of the pandas’ caretaker staff.
The Individual Adoption Level is an individual, annual adoption and covers most of the cost to care for a panda for one year. After picking out your adopted panda, no one else will be allowed to adopt the panda for the remainder of your adoption.
What you will receive with your Individual adoption:
- Personalized Adoption Certificate
- Save the Panda Poster
- Pandas International Pin
- Panda Bookmark
- Periodic Newsletters
- Opportunity to give your panda a nickname
- A framed 11×14 photo of your adopted panda
- Choice of a Pandas International Tee Shirt, PI logo fleece AND an adorable plush panda.
- Semi-annual updates and photos of your panda from the Wolong Panda Club as long as your adopted panda is living at Bifengxia, Dujiangyan or Gengda
- Special adopter news from the Wolong Panda Club
Benefits Given to our Adopters at the Panda Reserve by the Wolong Panda Club:
- Unlimited Free admission for each adoption year to the Gengda, Dujiangyan and Bifengxia Panda Reserves
- Free photos with a younger Panda during your adoption year
The cost of an Individual Adoption is:
$8,000 for all renewal adoptions
$10,000 for a new adoption. If you choose to renew your individual adoption the following year, it will drop down to $8,000 for any subsequent years.
Please contact us before donating for an individual adoption! E-mail: email@example.com or phone: 303-933-2365.